Gratitude List 01/09/2018
Today, my girlfriend and I visited Dover Castle in Kent. It was a lovely trip which I have already expressed gratitude for. What occurred to me today is the reality of our history. This stuff actually happened. It’s not just words in a text book.
I think I’ve been in a bubble my whole life to the extent that I was blind to reality. Today I am grateful for the reminder of all that is real….
– Thousands of people over the years have lost their lives. In doing so, I live the free life I do today.
– I do live on a planet that is just one of the billions of planets and stars in an vast universe.
– Change is possible. I do not have to be the person I assumed I’d always be.
– There is more to my body than blood, flesh and bones. There is a soul and a spirit.
– People are struggling for different reasons all over the world. Right now. How can I forget this.
– I am sick. In certain situations, I can never be normal again.