Gratitude List 02/08/2018
Another day in Dover and so much to smile about. As I sat at the foot of the white cliffs I meditated for a short while.
Today I am grateful….
– I am able to meditate in comfort in public and not fear what I look like to others.
– that my girlfriend joined me and asked questions about it afterwards.
– for the sun’s warmth on my face.
– for the sun’s light making giving the darkness a hint of red.
– for the sea breeze hitting the left side of my face.
– for the smell of the high tide.
– for the sound of the waves, gulls, footsteps and children laughing.
– for my breath and pulse.
– for the life I can feel in my hands.
– for the thoughts that came to mind. God’s conscience.