Gratitude List 11/09/2018
Waking up in itself is a true blessing. Even thinking this way is another. From the very moment I opened my eyes this morning I have so much to be grateful for.
Within a few short moments, today I am already grateful for:
– waking up in a bed.
– waking up with my sanity.
– waking up with my senses intact.
– waking up having the ability to move.
– waking up in good health.
– waking up with abstinence.
– waking up with a desire to get well.
I’m also grateful for the things I don’t do anymore:
– waking up and suffering with an emotional hangover.
– waking up and having that overwhelming excitement my illness used to bring.
– waking up and instantly creating a dishonest plan.
– waking up powerless, immature and in denial.
A grateful memory
White Cliffs of Dover 2/9/2018
Grateful for the message