Gratitude List 26/09/2018
My daughter celebrates her 10th birthday today. Wow, how time flies! Unsurprisingly, my list today reflects on how amazing she is. As much as I hope some of my strengths rub off on her, the law of attraction goes both ways. This teacher remains teachable and I’m learning loads from this little bundle of joy.
– Today I am grateful for her smile. It’s incredibly infectious. I can picture it now.
– Today I am grateful for her affectionate hugs. So much love is felt and I can’t wait to have my cuddle this evening.
– Today I am grateful for her happiness – it’s rarely effected. If it is, it bounces back within seconds.
– Today I am grateful for her forgiveness. Its upsetting but incredibly humbling that she has forgiven me so much already.
– Today I am grateful for how she has dealt with her parents separating. I hope she’s as ok on the inside.
– Today I am grateful for her open-mindedness and willingness to embrace my relationship with my girlfriend with all her heart.
– Today I am grateful for her honesty. Children can be very awkwardly blunt sometimes. It’s funny and refreshing.
Lastly I am grateful for my time with her. I am determined to enjoy every second.
Grateful for the memory
Best daughter I could ever dream of