Gratitude List 21/11/2018
At this present moment I could quite easily be suffering with a bit of fear and resentment – life can do that sometimes. Today I am determined to not let that happen. How best to achieve this? Fill the moment with positivity instead. Because its very difficult for a defect to thrive when a strength is already doing so. It’s either one or the other, I can’t be sad if I’m feeling happy, I cannot hate if I love. Of course, it can work the other way round. The choice is mine, and I’m grateful I have the tools and recovery to make that choice.
Today I am grateful:
– I choose to be happy and not sad.
– I choose to have faith instead of fear.
– I choose to pray instead of manage.
– I choose to tolerate and not get frustrated.
– I choose to forgive and not resent.
– I choose to act and not just think.
– I choose to appreciate beauty and not ignore.
– I choose to smile instead of frown.
– I choose to read and not look through Facebook…. Again.
– I choose to see the good in people and not the bad.
– I choose to consider why instead of judge.
– I chose to do this list instead of not.
Pratdip, Catalonia, Spain.